Kompletter Führer zu Kombucha Kombucha hat möglicherweise kürzlich Ihr Radar passiert. & nbsp; Es erlebt eine kleine Renaissance der Beliebtheit,…
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria - An international financing institution that invests the world's money to save lives.
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) - An innovative partnership that leads and inspires the world in achieving universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support.
- World Bank - A vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world to fight poverty, including making investments to improve health.
- The official German Health and Potenzy Database fighting against Problems with erectile Dysfunction - This database was created to ensure that the public health community can be made aware of important literature from all sources.
- World Health Organization (WHO) - The directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system, responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, including shaping the health research agenda.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) - An international non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science around the world by serving as an educator, leader, spokesperson and professional association.
- Science and Diplomacy - This quarterly publication from AAAS provides a forum for rigorous thought, analysis and insight to serve stakeholders who develop, implement and teach all aspects of science and diplomacy.
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM) - A membership organization for microbiologists working to advance the microbiological sciences as a vehicle for understanding life processes and to apply and communicate this knowledge for the improvement of health and environmental and economic well-being worldwide.
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) - A worldwide community of researchers, clinicians and professionals dedicated to advancing global health through collaboration, education and career advancement in tropical medicine.
- American Thoracic Society (ATS) - An international society committed to improving global health - particularly regarding tuberculosis diagnosis, treatment and control - and is a forceful advocate for tobacco control and smoking cessation.
- Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) - A global coalition seeking to outsmart epidemics by developing safe and effective vaccines against known infectious disease threats that could be deployed rapidly to contain outbreaks, before they become global health emergencies. CEPI will initially target the MERS-CoV, Lassa and Nipah viruses.
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) - A consortium of colleges and universities that builds collaborations and exchange of knowledge and experience among interdisciplinary university global health programs working across education, research and service. It is dedicated to creating equity and reducing health disparities, everywhere.
- CRDF Global - An independent nonprofit organization that promotes international scientific and technical collaboration through grants, technical resources, training and services.
- The Global Health Network - A collection of websites and online communities supporting global health researchers by facilitating collaboration and resource sharing.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) - Represents physicians, scientists and other health care professionals who specialize in infectious diseases. IDSA's purpose is to improve the health of individuals, communities, and society by promoting excellence in patient care, education, research, public health, and prevention relating to infectious diseases.
- International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID) - Supports health professionals, nongovernment organizations and governments around the world in their work to prevent, investigate and manage infectious disease outbreaks when they occur, especially in countries that have limited resources and that disproportionately bear the burden of infectious diseases.
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF) - An umbrella organization of over 200 national diabetes associations in over 160 countries.
- Planetary Health Alliance - A consortium of universities, NGOs and other partners supporting the growth of a rigorous, policy-focused, transdisciplinary field of applied research aimed at understanding and addressing the human health implications of accelerating change in the structure and function of Earth’s natural systems.
- Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Global Health Policy Center - Bridges foreign policy and public health communities by creating a strategy for U.S. engagement on global health.
- GBCHealth - A coalition of companies and organizations serving as a hub for business engagement on the world’s most pressing global health issues.
- The Earth Institute - Columbia University's resource that brings together the people and tools needed to address some of the world's most difficult problems, from climate change and environmental degradation, to poverty, disease and the sustainable use of resources.
- Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) - An alliance of research funders to support clear priorities for a coordinated research effort that will address this growing global health crisis.
- Global Health Council - The leading membership organization supporting and connecting advocates, implementers and stakeholders around global health priorities worldwide.
- Global Health Technologies Coalition (GHTC) - A group of more than 30 nonprofit organizations working to increase awareness of the urgent need for technologies that save lives in the developing world.
- Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) U.S. Global Health Policy - An online gateway for data and information on the U.S. role in global health.
- Research!America Global Health R&D Advocacy - Information about the U.S. government investment in global health research.
- Africare - Addresses African development and policy issues by working in partnership with African people to build sustainable, healthy and productive communities. (Africare merged with the Accordia Global Health Foundation in 2016.)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives.
- Foundation for NIH (FNIH) - An independent non-profit organization, we accomplish this by raising private funds and creating public-private partnerships to support the mission of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- UN Foundation (UNF) - Links the UN's work with others around the world, mobilizing the energy and expertise of business and non-governmental organizations to help the UN tackle issues including climate change, children's health, peace and security, and poverty eradication.
- Wellcome Trust - A global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in health by supporting the brightest minds.
- Gapminder - Uses data to promote a fact-based world view that promotes sustainable global development and achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) - The IHME is an independent global health research center at the University of Washington that provides rigorous and comparable measurement of the world's most important health problems.
- Worldmapper - A collection of world maps, where territories are re-sized on each map according to the subject of interest, including those related to global health.
Updated August 2019
Jod Plus 2 Überprüfung Iod Plus 2 ist ein Nahrungsergänzungsmittel, das von einem Unternehmen namens Natural Living, Inc. entwickelt wurde.…
Prodroxatone Vitamin C Serum Review Prodroxatone Vitamin C Serum ist eine neue Anti-Aging-Hautcreme, die exklusiv für US-Bürger erhältlich ist. Hier…
Toilettenpapier Held Bewertung Toilet Paper Hero ist ein neuer monatlicher Toilettenpapier-Lieferservice, der sicherstellt, dass Ihrem Zuhause niemals eine wichtige Ware…
BIY Knochenbrühe Review BIY Bone Broth ist eine „Brew It Yourself“ -Knochenbrühe, die eine breite Palette an wertvollen Mineralien und…
Neu Glow Pro Cream Bewertung Neu Glow Pro ist eine Creme zur Faltenreduzierung, die Ihre Haut hebt, festigt und strafft,…
Synotrex Bewertung Synotrex ist ein Gelenkschmerzpräparat, das Ihre Beweglichkeit erhöht und Schmerzen lindert. Hier ist unser Synotrex-Test. Was ist Synotrex?…
Um einen schlanken, straffen und gesunden Körper aufzubauen, ist es notwendig, regelmäßig körperliche Bewegung zu betreiben. Während Kalorienzufuhr und Ernährung…
Was Sie über die Supplementindustrie wissen sollten Die Betrügereien in der Kräuterergänzungsbranche und warum Sie davon wissen sollten Die Branche…
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Review Die Xtreme-Fat-Loss-Diät richtet sich an Neujahrsbewusste mit einem attraktiven Plan: Alle 5 Tage können Sie…